Navigation Menu Widget Options:
- Select Menu – Select the menu from Appearance -> Menus which will be used in this widget. Any menu may be selected for use.
- Display the current item’s section only – If this option is selected the widget will not display items which are not related to the page you are viewing. For instance, if you have a menu which has multiple top-level items, only the top-level item above the current item and all children and grandchildren of that top level will display.
- Display top-level siblings – Works in conjunction with “Display the current items parents only” to allow displaying the top-level menu items when viewing a top-level menu item which has no children. Useful for situations where some menu items have children and others do not. Prevents situations where the menu only displays the current item.
- Display top-level items when not viewing a menu item – Works in conjunction with “Display the current items parents only” to allow displaying the top-level menu items when viewing a page that is not part of the menu. Allows displaying the menu on every page with limited items while still showing the child items when viewing a page which is part of the menu.
- Enable accordion menu – Checking this box will enable accordion functionality for this widget as well as open additional accordion settings.
- Click to show styles – Clicking this button will open the style settings which allow you to style the various levels of your menu.