These Terms of Service are a legal agreement between you (“you”, “your”) and OnPoint Plugins (“we”, “our”, “us”, “I”) governing your use of OnPoint Plugins’ plugins, services, individual software or applications, support, and tutorials as well as any code of any kind provided by us. You agree to be bound by these Terms and any other documentation and guidelines provided to you by us and all other terms, and guidelines applicable to your use, including but not limited to the Privacy Notice if you make a purchase, download a free tool or plugin, request support or services, or agree to any invoice or proposal.
1. Ownership of plugins
- Any and all premium plugins remain the sole property of OnPoint Plugins.
- Purchasing a plugin is actually purchasing a license to use the purchased product.
- Licenses are for unlimited use on sites owned, developed, or managed by you.
- A license gives you full rights to use said product without restriction on any and all sites owned, developed, or managed by you.
- You agree not to modify, distribute, re-brand, re-sell, allow others to download, nor provide copies to others.
- We reserve the right to revoke your license at any time if any of these terms are violated.
- Once a license is cancelled, expired, or invalidated the corresponding plugin may no longer be used and must be removed from all sites.
2. Ownership of code written by us for you
- Any code written for you which has been paid in full and all terms of contract or invoice is your property to do with what you wish.
- You retain all license right to said code.
- We retain intellectual rights to the knowledge of written code and reserve to re-write same or similar code to be used any way we see fit.
- We reserve the right to create or distribute products which may or may not resemble code we have previously written for you.
- We reserve the right to add visual and descriptive examples which do not contain actual code to our company or personal portfolios.
3. Warranty on code written by us for you
- All code written for you comes with a 60-day warranty.
- The 60 day period begins the moment a feature(s) is accepted by you as being code complete.
- Code is typically accepted by the closing of a work order or invoice.
- Excessive delays in accepting code will not extend the warranty period and in such cases the hand off date will be used.
- Within the 60 days, all bugs will be fixed by us at no charge.
- After 60 days we hold no responsibility for discovered code issues which may or may not have originated from the original code.
- After 60 days, repairs will be handled on a case by case basis, quoted by us.
The code warranty is voided if any of the following conditions occur:
- The code is altered in any way by your team or any third party.
- The contract is terminated before the corresponding feature(s) is fully complete.
4. Warranty on services provided by us for you
- All services provided by us for you come with a 30-day warranty. The time begins the moment the project or task is completed.
- Services include any request performed by us which does generate from a need for us to write code.
- Written code does not fall under this warranty, but instead falls under the warranty on code under Section 3.
5. Payment for code and services
- Invoices for projects require full payment up front for invoices which are less than $500.
- Invoices for projects require 50% of full payment up front for invoices which are more than $500.
- All invoices must be paid in full before a project will be launched or the final code be given to you by us. Unless otherwise explicitly noted by us.
- Full payment is due within 10 business days after completion by us whether a project is launched or not unless launch is delayed in some way by us.
6. Abandoned projects
- A project will be considered abandoned if no progress may be made on it by us for more than 30 days at direction or lack of follow-through by you.
- Once a project is considered abandoned we will remove it from our active schedule and any previously discussed deadlines will will voided.
- If an abandoned project is requested to be continued on, it will be up to our discretion to determine a new schedule and project deadlines.
- If a project has been considered abandoned for more than 30 days (60 days total) a one-time $150 “resurrection” fee will be required to bring a project back into the schedule.
7. Failure to make payment
- As per Section 5, all outstanding payments must be made within 10 business days of completion.
- If 10 business days have passed without full payment, all invoices will be subject to a $100 late fee.
- If more than 30 calendar days have passed without payment, all code, utilities, tutorials, information, etc. will be subject to repossession by us.
- Repossession will include but not limited to any production, staging, or development items.
- Restoration of repossessed items will require service fees of $150 per hour paid from you to us.
8. Limitation of liability
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall OnPoint Plugins be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including without limitation damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses, that result from the use of, inability to use, or unavailability of any services, products, or code. In all cases, OnPoint Plugins will not be liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
You will indemnify, defend, and hold us and our processors (and our respective employees, directors, agents, affiliates and representatives) harmless from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, tax assessments, penalties, interest, and expenses (including without limitation reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry, or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity that arises out of or relates to: (a) any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in these Terms, including without limitation any violation of our policies; (b) your wrongful or improper use of the Developer Tools or Content; (c) your violation of any third-party right, including without limitation any right of privacy, publicity rights or Intellectual Property Rights; (d) your violation of any law, rule or regulation of the United States or any other country; or (e) any other party’s access and/or use of our services with your unique name, password or other appropriate security code.
10. Right to terminate membership or license
We reserve the right to terminate a license, site membership, submitted data, support requests, reviews, services or any other applicable relationship or data at any time without notice or explanation. Any abusive interaction or harassment contact of any kind will likely result in termination. Any trolling or slanderous use of submitted data of any kind will result in termination. Any abuse of staff or other members will result in termination. Any other situation not listed yet deemed inappropriate by us will result in termination.
Subscriptions may be cancelled anytime before the renewal date using the “Cancel” button found in the “My Subscription” area of My Account. If you do not request a cancellation before the renewal date, your subscription will renew and your payment method will be charged. You may request a subscription cancellation and refund of a renewal payment within 7 days of the renewal per our Refunds policy.
We reserve the right to cancel any subscription for any reason at any time.
Once a cancelation is requested.
Cancelling a subscription changes the status to “Pending Cancel” but keeps the subscription and license active until the next renewal date. At the next renewal date, the subscription will be cancelled and your license will be invalidated. If you wish to cancel a subscription immediately instead of letting it go to “Pending Cancel” until the next renewal date, you may contact us.
Once a cancellation is requested, you will not be charged again.
Once a cancelation is processed.
Once the next renewal date is reached and your license is invalidated, the applicable product(s) must be deleted from all servers and/or storage. If you wish to use the product(s) again, you may purchase a new license and your old license will transfer automatically.
Order and subscription history for cancelled subscriptions is periodically cleaned up from the system and my not be available in My Account.
Refunds will be given upon request in most circumstances. Processing refunds costs us payment processing fees which are typically subtracted from the amount returned. Processing fees typically range from $3-$10 depending on the product(s) purchased and selected payment type. In the rare occurrence where we have been asked direct questions and given an impression that a product will work for a requested use case and does not, a full refund will be given without any fees subtracted.
Once a refund is requested, regardless of the outcome, you are on your own. All services, including but not limited to, support, email responses, access to members areas, order history, will no longer be available.
Once a refund is given, the license is terminated and the applicable product(s) must be deleted from all servers and/or storage.
We reserve the right to deny any portion of any refund for any reason at any time.
13. Expiration of quotes
All quoted prices will be valid for 60 days from the quote date. After 60 days, a new quote will be provided which may or may not have adjusted prices. Once a down payment has been made, a quoted price is final. A final quote may only be amended via official change order.
14. License upgrades
Annual licenses may be upgraded to lifetime licenses at any time by purchasing a new lifetime license. If a lifetime license is purchased within the first 30 days of purchasing an annual license, the full cost of the annual license may be refunded upon request. This does not apply to renewals and or any annual license which was purchased more than 30 days before the lifetime license was purchased.
Your plugin will automatically switch to lifetime license the next time you update or re-download the plugin, but here are the steps to switch your site manually to the lifetime license in case you want to be proactive:
- Delete the PRO version from your WordPress install.
- Download the PRO version using the link provided in the receipt for your lifetime license.
- Reinstall the plugin you downloaded.
15. Modification of terms
We may amend these Terms and the documentation and guidelines, at any time with notice that we deem to be reasonable in the circumstances, by posting the revised version on our website or communicating it to you through email or support. The Revised Version will be effective as of the time it is posted, but will not apply retroactively. Your continued use of and access of our services after the posting of a Revised Version constitutes your acceptance of such Revised Version. Any Dispute that arose before the changes will be governed by the terms of service in place when the Dispute arose.