WordPress plugin which goes through entire site and replaces all instances of and old URL with a new one. Used most often when changing the domain of your site.
Once this plugin is active you will find a Go Live page under Tools in your WordPress Admin which looks similar to this:
To use, simply select the tables you would like to update, fill in the Old URL and New URL fields and submit the form. No configuration required.
Updates Entire Site including:
- Image urls
- Post Meta data
- Custom Post Types
- Widgets and widget data
- Site settings
- And much more
This plugin includes the following languages:
- English (en_US)
- French (fr_FR)
- German (de_DE)
- Spanish (es_ES)
- Database table by table selection.
- Updates serialized data in core tables.
- Very easy to use admin page, which may be found under "Tools."
- Updates page and post content.
- Updates widgets.
- Updates options and settings.
For more features Go PRO
- Updates database tables created by plugins without fear of breaking.
- Database tables are organized into simple intuitive sections.
- Ability to choose between a full table or sections.
- Updates serialized data across any table.
- Updates JSON data across any table.
- Ability to test URL changes before running them.
- URL testing report is provided for peace of mind.
- Option to fix common mistakes automatically when entering a URL.
- View and use history of your site's address.
- Predictive URLs automatically fill in the "Old URL" and "New URL."
- Real time reporting of count and location of urls which will be updated. New
- Report of count and location of urls which were updated. New
- WP-CLI support for updating urls from the command line.
- Priority support with access to members only support area.