A relatively common occurrence is for a user on your organization to purchase a plugin license using their personal email address instead of a shared email. This works fine until the user leaves your organization and their email is removed.
If you know the password of the plugin account you may log in and change the email address under Account Details.
The following process will allow you to regain access to the plugin account as well as change the email address to a shared email.
- Recreate the old email address in your system.
- Use a known password.
- Log into the email account so you are able to receive email.
- Use the reset password section to request a link to reset the password.
- The reset password link will arrive in the email you recreated.
- Create a new known password.
- Go to Account Details on our site.
- You will need to first login with the password you created.
- Change the email address.
- From the “email address” field enter a new shared email address.
- Click Save Changes.
- Remove the old email address from your system.
- This step is optional but keeps things clean.