Would love your help adjusting the sidebar a little bit to fit our needs.
We have a WooCommerce website with 3 levels of productcategories, for example:
- Main: Balloons
- Sub: Ages, Birth, Colors, etc.
- Sub sub (of Ages): 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, etc.
On the main category, it is showing al subs -> great.
But when going to a sub, it is still showing the same items like I was on the main category.
- When on the main category, the menu shows only the subs of that category -> done.
- When on a sub, the menu shows only the sub from that subcategory (the subsubs).
- When you are on the subsub, this is the last level. So it would be very nice to show there all its sisters/brothers of that subsub
Hope I explain my request correct. Please let me know if this is workable 🙂