Version 5.2 of @lipemat/js-boilerplate is now available for public use.
The most exciting feature of this release is the ability to add other packages as extensions. When you find yourself extending this library’s configurations in the same way often, you can now create a package for your projects to extend.
Extensions override configurations the same way as local overrides.
- Create a new node package which contains whatever normal modules, types, scripts, etc. you would like.
- Add a “config” directory to the package.
- Extend any of this library’s configuration files there.
- There is no step 4…
Here is an example of an extension which adds Gutenberg support to this library.
- Improved logging during
- Enable performance hints during
- Better organization for TypeScript definitions.