All of our PRO plugins require the basic version to also be installed and active, so be sure to leave the basic version in place when upgrading to PRO.
Basic versions may be found here:
Use these basic steps to installing a PRO plugin after purchasing it.
- When you complete your checkout you will receive an email which contains a download link to download your plugin. You may also download it any time from the My Account area.
- Go to the plugins settings page found by going to your WordPress admin and clicking Plugins in the sidebar menu.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top.
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top.
- Select the plugin file (.zip) which you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- When the install finishes, click “Activate Plugin.”