Here are the basic steps to install a PRO plugin after purchasing it.
- When you complete your checkout you will receive and email which contains a download link to download your plugin. You may also download it any time from the My Account area.
- Go to the plugins settings page found by going to your WordPress admin and clicking Plugins in the sidebar menu.
- Click the “Add New” button at the top
- Click the “Upload Plugin” button at the top
- Select the plugin file (.zip) which you downloaded in step 1.
- Click the “Install Now” button.
- When the install finishes, click “Activate Plugin”
Other notes: All of our PRO plugins require the basic version to also be installed and active, so be sure to leave the basic version in place when upgrading to PRO.